Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Break Dancing Babies

Babies are amazing things, and I am so excited to be pregnant. The other morning I felt my little guy moving for the first time. I thought it was the coolest thing EVER! That was until last night... I think I am having a break dancer for a son. He was moving and punching and kicking and spinning, and I don't know what else. Watch for him to debut on America's Best Dance Crew in say about 18 years. SO all though having a baby is one the greatest things in life, I wish my son was not so active right now. Oh the irony of kids. I am sure that I have so much more to learn. :D
- Deborah

p.s. What do you call twin brothers?

2 comments:

  1. It only gets better. Pretty soon those kicks and spins won't be so comfortable and you will be hitting back trying to get comfortable enough to sleep. It is however one of the most amazing feelings... you will miss it once he is born.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I always loved feeling like I had an alien living inside of me! :) Has he had the hiccups yet? Madison would get them at least twice a day and my bladder would feel every one of them!

    ReplyDelete