Monday, August 24, 2009

First daily dose post

I started this blog on the advice of my good friend Scott Orgill and marvolous sister Annalyn Rasmussen. I (and Scott) decided that everyone could use a little bit fo Deb in their life each and every day, so this blog was born. Happy Birthday to my blog. I hope you all enjoy your daily dose of Deborah. :D I will leave you with my new favorite quote.
"The great thing, if one can, is to stop regarding all the unpleasant things as interruptions of one's 'own' or 'real' life. The truth is of course that what one calls the interruptions are precisely one's real life-the life God is sending day by day: what one calls one's 'real' life is a phantom of one's own imagination."
-- C.S. Lewis, 1943

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the invite Deb. I am excited to read your blog. I love the quote. I think it will change my day (and hopefully all the following days for the rest of my life.) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I look forward to many more daily doses of Deb.

    ReplyDelete